Our updated opening times from June 01 will be :
- Monday to Friday – 8am – 6pm.
- Saturday – 9am – 4pm
- Sunday – Closed
It is our priority to manage and maintain the Governments Social Distancing requirements and have introduced visual aids highlighting those requirements.
That being said, we would like to reiterate these requirements and establish our own requirements.
- At any one time, only one customer will be allowed to enter the shop to either drop off or collect their laundry.
- Drop off or collection will be placed at the side of the counter, where we will collect and introduce into the daily workflow or where our customer can uplift.
- Customers are to stand as far away from the counter area as possible, whilst contact details and payment are taken. Please try at all times to maintain the social distancing requirements.
- Should any customer request our assistance with the collection and dropping off of laundry to and from their vehicle, please call the shop when you arrive in the carpark on 01292 737242 and we will assist you with your requirements as best we can.
Additionally, we have sourced and purchased a scented Anti-Bacterial rinse aid, which, according to manufacturer and laboratory tests kills 99.9% of Bacteria at 40 degrees centigrade and can be introduced to any washing programme as requested.
As this is typically duvet changing and laundering season, we would recommend the addition of the rinse aid during the duvet laundering process.